27. Thursday, August 30th, 2018


Today we went to school in the morning because school held an assembly for Nurul and I. Nurul gave a short speech to say good bye. Today was my last day at Anuban Lampang School.I cried a lot when I said good bye to my students and all of the teachers. It's so hard to say good bye, but it is a must!. There are many people who gave us souvenirs especially the  students.
Souvenir gave by Anuban Lampang School

Took picture after had assembly

Took picture with students MEP5/1


Took picture with my lovely students, MEP 4/1 and Mrs Aod

Souvenir gave by one of Anuban Lampang teacher (I didn't know her name, but she looked like my mother here, and I cry every time I see her)

Souvenir gave by my lovely students

Souvenir gave by lovely mentor, Mrs Aod :)

Souvenir gave by Mrs Aoy, Nurul's mentor

At 12 a.m, we had a lunch at noodle shop, we went there used Mrs Aoy's car. Then, we climbed up horse carriage around Lampang. I was so happy because this was my first time to try it ❤❤. Then, we went to school. At school, Nurul and I went to the third floor to say good bye to our teachers.  As you can guess, we cried a lot. It was so hard to say good bye with my lovely mentor mr Aod and Mr Roma 😭. Then we went with Dr. Bangorn, Uncle picked up us at school. Dr. Bangorn brought us some drink for us. Then, we went to Muslim Seller store to buy our dinner  because this was our last night at Lampang. They treated us and we also gave them sajadah (a thing used in moeslem's pray), We took pictures and  the seller cried and so did us 😭. Then Dr Bangorn brought us to souvenir store and she gave us souvenir ❤❤, after that we went home. Arriving home we took a rest and prepared ourselves for tomorrow.
Our lunch's menu

Took picture after had lunch in front of the noodle shop

Took picture inside Mrs Aoy's car

Took picture at horse carriage

Took picture with my best mentor Mr Roma and some students from MEP4/2 (In the morning I didn't meet with Mr Roma, so I don't have picture with him and students MEP4/1)

Took picture in front of MEP4/1, best place for me in Anuban Lampang School :)

Took picture with Mrs Aoy

I cried, and Nurul try to didn't cry haha

Took picture with Mr Arvin science teacher MEP4/2

Took picture with Mrs pay and Mrs Aoy, home room teacher MEP5/1&2

Took picture with my mother, who gave us bag

Took picture at drink shop

Took picture with muslim seller 

Souvenir gave by Dr. Bangorn and Uncle (My mother and father in Thailand)



Komentar

Postingan Populer