28. Friday, August 31st, 2018


Today was my last day in Lampang, today we went to Bangkok with ms Ying and P'joy (lecture LPRU) because our flight was on Saturday at 9 a.m. In the morning Dr Bangor and uncle came to our dorm, they gave us food and brought food from muslim seller for our breakfast. I cried a lot this morning. I hope they keep healty until we meat again, I will be back to Lampang as soon as posible . See you Lampang ❤❤❤. We went to Bangkok at 10 a.m. it was a long journey. It took around 10 hours to arrive there. At 2p.m, we stopped at the restaurant and  had a lunch  there. At 7 p.m, we bought food for dinner. In Bangkok, we stayed at The Park Residence Hotel and took a rest there.

It was raining when we go to Bangkok. First time I came to Chiang May it was raining also, and I love Raining so much :), see you Lampang.

Took picture inside car on the way

My lunch's menu

Thai Noodle, had similar taste with Burgo in Indonesia

Bought ice cream after had lunch

Arrived at hotel and took picture from room.


Komentar

Postingan Populer