29. Saturday, September 1st, 2018



Today we were back to Indonesia. Nurul and I woke up early in the morning and we prepared our self. We left hotel and arrived at Doen Mueng International airport around 7.30 a.m. We went to airport with Ms Ying and P’Joy, we took picture with them there and we tried not to cry. It was also hard to say good bye to them.  After that, we finished our documents at the immigration and Check in at Don Mueang. Then we took a flight from Don Mueang to Jakarta at 9 a.m. and we arrived Jakarta at 12.30 p.m. Arriving at Jakarta, we waited for our suitcase, then we went to terminal A because we had another flight to go to Palembang. We used LRT to go to terminal A and this is my first time to try LRT and I was very happy.  Then we had our lunch and waited for our flight. We flight to Palembang at 5.40 p.m. because the flight was delayed around 1 hour. We arrived at Palembang around 7 p.m. and I need 3 hours more to arrive my house. And I arrived my house at 11 p.m. then I took a rest and felt so happy because I was at home , but at the same time I started missing Lampang. Thank you for everything SEAMEO, LPRU, UNSRI and Anuban Lampang School. I was very lucky to join this program.


See you again Thailand, thanks for everything. I will be back as soon as possible :)

See you P'joy and Ms Ying, thanks for everything

Took picture with Nurul at Doen Mueng airport

Took picture while wait the flight

Our lunch at Soekarno Hatta airport 

Try LRT 

Took picture and made video while wait our flight to Palembang










Komentar

Postingan Populer