11. Tuesday, August 14th, 2018

Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that we prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was a sunny day 😊. We went to school at 7.15 a.m. and arrived at 7.30 a.m. we bought rice for our lunch and made noodle for our break fast.

As usual, student's Anuban Lampang School had ceremony at 8 - 8.30 a.m today. Then, they studied English together in the year. the topic was about beautiful places in Lampang.
 Had ceremony in the yard

Studied English together

at 8.30 am, I went to the class and I saw the students drank milk together in front of the class. Then, I prepared myself to teach. Today, I had 3 periods  at MEP4/2 4 periods period at MEP4/1. Today was my first day to teach, so I introduce myself to student and so do the students. I taught about parts of plant. I ask the students to draw a plant and write the name of those parts. It was my first experience to teach in Anuban Lampang School. This is also my experience to teach in English. I was so nervous  because in Indonesia I usually taught in "Bahasa Indonesia" but it's okay, this will be memorable memory in my life 😁😊.
Students at MEP/2

Students at MEP/1

At 11.30 - 12.30 p.m. we had a lunch and we took a rest for a moment, then after that at 14.00 p.m. we prayed, then we went back to dorm at 16.30 p.m

Komentar

Postingan Populer