5. Wednesday, August 8th, 2018

Wednesday, August  8th, 2018. This was my fourth day in Thailand. I woke up at 5.30 a.m. then I  prayed and prepared myself to go to school. This was a sunny day, Nurul and I went to school at 7.15 a.m. and arrived to school 7.30 a.m.

At school we saw ceremony in Anuban Lampang School. Anuban Lampang School held the ceremony every morning from 8 a.m. and it finished arround 30 minutes. Anuban Lampang School  celebrated Asian day. Asian day is celebrated by all schools every year in Thailand. This is the first time I joined an Asian day celebration, Nurul and I used batik to show our identity as Indonesians. We watched an amazing performence by 4th grade who took part in the Asian Day celebration. Asian day started from 9 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.
Ceremony in Anuban Lampang School

Helped the student using asian flag 


Took a picture with teacher and student 

After that Dr. Bangorn and us went to the temple to see the relatives who passed and to show us Thai culture. After that ,we went back to school and ate with Dr. Bangorn, our menu is Thai Noodle. And after that at 1:30 pm I observed 4 th grade who was taught by mrn Aod and ended at 3:30 pm. And after that at 4.00 pm we went to our dorm.
Saw the Thai culture in temple 

observed 4 th grade who was taught by mrn Aod

Komentar

Postingan Populer