18. Tuesday, August 21st, 2018


Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that I prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was a sunny day. We went to school at 7 a.m. and arrived at 7.15 a.m. Nurul was pasting today and I drank milk for my breakfast.

Today like usually student's Anuban Lampang School had ceremony at 8-8.30 a.m, and then they studied English together in the yard. Today all of students prathom 4 went to meeting hall they didn’t join ceremony because they went at 8-8.30 a.m. in meeting hall they prayed and did like meditation lesson, there is teacher as speaker there. The schedule of meditation lesson is Monday grade 5, Tuesday grade 4 the same day every week.

Had ceremony in the yard

Students grade 4 did meditation at meeting hall

 Took picture with Nurul at meeting hall


Today At 8.30 a.m. I went to the class and like usually I saw the student's drank milk together in front of the class. I helped students to open milk. Today I taught at 1st and 4th period. At 8.30 a.m I taught at MEP4/2, my topic today was about components of flowers. I used power point to teach. after that I went to teacher room to continue my job, I was very busy and afraid because on Friday will be my observation day. After that at 10.30-11.30 I followed Nurul to her class I took a picture for Nurul’s documentation. After that I had a lunch I brought rice and chicken for my lunch, today Nurul was pasting so I ate alone :D. Then I prepared myself to teach again, at 12.30-13.30 p.m. I taught at MEP4/1 with the same topic, Nurul also followed me to class to took my picture. After that Nurul and I went to teacher room to make our blog. Then at 5 p.m. we went to our dorm, we took a rest.  

Opened milk for students

Students drank milk in front of class

Taught at MEP4/2

Taught at MEP4/1


Komentar

Postingan Populer