21. Friday, August 24th, 2018


Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that we prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was my observation day, and I was very nervous. We walked to go to school. We went to school at 7.00 a.m. and arrived at 7.15 a.m. I drank milk and Nurul ate rice for our breakfast. Today like usually student’s Anuban Lampang School had ceremony, and they studied English together in the yard. After that the students went to class, got milk and drank together in front of the class and I helped open milk for students.

Students had ceremony in the yard

Students drank milk together in front of class


On Friday, August 24th, was my evaluated day by the Lectures from LPRU. So, I have to prepare the lesson plan, the worksheets based on the subject matter. All of teacher at grade  4&5 gave me motivation and said "good luck" to me . At first period, I took a rest and I wait for the coming of lecture from LPRU. She arrived to Anuban Lampang School at 10.15. a.m. I chose classification of animals for my topic. I was observed by Lecture LPRU at third period (10.30-11.30a.m.). I used power point and video as my media.  After I taught Mr Roma asked the students to said "Thank you teacher Reza for teaching us" I cried and felt so sad 😂. After that Lecture from LPRU gave feedback about my performance.  she said that “it will be better if I asked the students to wrote the difficult word and walked to back because there some students didn’t spell the word, but she understood that I was very nervous J. After that we took picture together and lecture from LPRU left Anuban Lampang School. I was very nervous and I didn’t know about my score, but I have given the best for my observation day.
Teacher played the video to refresh the students’ mind and to keep their spirit up

Students watched some video that explain about classifications of animal, so they will know what they are going study

Explained about Main objectives 

Taught use power point 

Students did exercise

Evaluated by lecture LPRU

Students said Thank you to lecture from LPRU

Students had a lunch

Took picture with lecture LPRU

Took picture with lecture LPRU, Dr Bangorn and Nurul

After that school invited us went to Thai Elephant Coservation Center. We went with Dr Bangorn, Mrs Aod and Mrs Aoy.  it around 30 minutes from school, but before went we bought food at Muslim seller, we had lunch at Thai Elephant Coservation Center and after that we saw performance from elephant, it was very nice trip we took many picture there and I felt very excited because this is my first time to see real elephant :D. the performance was around 1 hour, we bought food to give the elephant. And after that we bought some souvenir, and Dr Bangorn bought us paint  made by elephant. then we went to school and we bought drink  at coffee store. After that driver Anuban Lampang School accompanied us to buy halal food for our dinner and Dr Bangorn, Mrs Aod and Mrs Aoy back to school. Then the driver picked us to dorm, and after that we took a rest.
Felt so happy after observation day and went to some place

Had lunch together 

Took many picture at Thai Elephant Coservation Center 

Dr Bangorn bought souvenir for us

Bought drink at coffee store

Took a picture with Muslim  seller





Komentar

Postingan Populer