20. Thursday, August 23rd , 2018


Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. Then, we prayed. Next, We prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was a sunny day. We walked to go to school. We went to school at 7.00 a.m. and arrived at 7.15 a.m. We drank milk and ate bread for our breakfast.

As usual, today,  students Anuban Lampang School held ceremony ,then they studied English together in the yard. the topic was about "how to introduce my self".After that, the students went to the classroom. They got milk and drank together in front of the class.  i was helping them to open milk box. Today, Mr. Roma and Mrs Aod still companied the students in a competition. That is why I was still  in their class. at first period (8.30-9.30 a.m.), the student did Math exercise from Mr Roma, the second period (9.30-10.30 a.m.) Thai teacher was in the class because the subject was social studies. And third period (10.30-11.30 a.m.) was science subject.  I taught them and I asked the students to present their homework that I have given last Monday. After that, the students had lunch and so did I. Muslim seller gave us food again today 🤩, it was  a delicious food .
Students had ceremony and studied English together in the yard

Helped students open milk

Students drank milk together in front of the class

Students did exercise from Mr Roma

Students MEP4/1 were presentation their homework 

Took selfie before had lunch

Food gave by Muslim seller :)

After that, i taught at MEP4/2, mr arvin (teacher MEP4/2) gave me 2 period to teach at MEP4/2, because he wanted me to practice for my observation day on Friday. He was very kind to me. I taught about classification of animals at MEP4/2. I used power point and Video as my media to teach. Then, I gave the students exercise and we answered it together. Mr Arpin stayed at MEP4/1 for two periods and he observed the students who were doing exercise from Mr Roma. After that, at 2.30 p.m, Mr Aod (home teacher at MEP4/1) went to school so she asked me to take a rest and prepared for tomorrow. then, Nurul and I went to teacher's room and we made our blog. Then, I prepared my self for my observation task.  After that, we went home at 4.30 p.m. then we cleaned our dorm, prepare our dinner and slept but I couldn’t sleep well because I was so nervous for my observation day 😂.
Taught at MEP 4/1
Gave students exercise 

Students did exercise

Answered exercise together




Komentar

Postingan Populer