12. Wednesday, August 15th, 2018



Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that we prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was a sunny day. We went to school at 7.15 a.m. and arrived at 7.30 a.m. we drank milk for our breakfast.

Today like usually student's Anuban Lampang School had ceremony at 8 - 8.30 a.m, and then they studied English together in the yard, the topic was about fruit's and the teacher made the sentence be song and they danced together, the song was like this "water melon-water melon, papaya-papaya, banana-banana, fruit salad"
            
 Student's had ceremony in the yard


At 8.30 a.m. I went to the class and like usually I saw the student's drank milk together in front of the class, then I prepared myself to teach. Today I taught at 1st period at MEP4/1 4th period at MEP4/2. Today was my second day to teach, I taught about functions parts of plants. I used power point to teach. Then because I don't have class again I followed Nurul to MEP5/2 saw she teach. After finishing the class, Nurul, I, and Teacher Aoy went to the dentist as Nurul have problem about it. Teacher Aoy is a very kind woman, she looks like my mom her who always take care and being care to us. Then, she also drove us home so that I could take a rest.
Students MEP/2

Students MEP/1


Komentar

Postingan Populer