6. Thursday, August 9th, 2018

Today,  Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that we prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was a sunny day 😊. We went to school at 7.15 a.m. and arrived at 7.30 a.m. By the time we arrived at school, we saw students of Anuban Lampang School held ceremony at 8 a.m. until 8.30 a.m. It's not just a usual ceremony but also the moment when teacher gave rewards for some students.  Then, we studied English together around five minute. the English lesson lead by a teacher and followed by student.
  Teacher gave rewards for some students

After that I followed mrn Aod to her class for observation, but I miss understood about the observation. I should have observed mr. Roma not teacher Aod. Yesterday, mr.Roma didn't come because he was sick, so this is my first day of observation. I got my schedule from mrn Aod, so next week I will star teach in the class.
Followed mrn Aod to the class

I observed Mr. Roma from 12.30 p.m. until 14.30 p.m. on the first period, started from 12.30 until 13.30 p.m, he taught science subject. On the second period, started from 13.30 p.m. until 14.30 a.m,he taught english subject. Mr.Roma taught 5 subjects at parthom 4. In my opinion, he is the cleverest teacher . At science period, he did not just teach about the theory but also how to  spell  that word in Thailand language. And then, we had coffee break until 15.00 p.m. And after that, I followed Nurul to Pathom 5 to observe because Mr. Roma had another thing to do. And at 16.00 p.m. we went to home.

Observed teacher Roma at class

     

Komentar

Postingan Populer