17. Monday, August 20th, 2018


Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that I prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was a sunny day. We went to school at 7 a.m. and arrived at 7.15 a.m. Nurul was pasting today and I drank milk for my breakfast.

Today like usually student's Anuban Lampang School had ceremony at 8-8.30 a.m, and then they studied English together in the yard. Today all of students prathom 5 went to meeting hall they didn’t join ceremony because they went at 8-8.30 a.m. in meeting hall they prayed and did like meditation lesson, there is teacher as speaker and also Kitikon one of  the Vice director at Anuban Lampang School.
Had ceremony in the yard

Students parthom 5 had meditation at meeting hall

Today At 8.30 a.m. I went to the class and like usually I saw the student's drank milk together in front of the class. I helped students to open milk. I didn’t have class until 4 period today, I will teach at 5th and 7th period. Today was Nurul observed day, she was very busy, and I helped and gave motivation for Nurul to prepared her demonstration. Nurul was observed at 10.30-11.30 a.m. I was really happy when Nurul done her final demonstration, she did it very well J. After that I had a lunch I brought rice and chicken for my lunch. then I prepared myself to teach. Today I taught at 5th period at MEP4/2 and 7th period at MEP4/2. I taught about transpirations and kind of leaves. I used power point to teach. I finished teach at 3.30 p.m. and after that students ate bread and I went to teacher room to write my blog. After that we went to in front of Escolotus to buy chicken and ice for my dinner and for Nurul break fasting.
Student drank milk in front of class

Students at MEP4/ studied 2

Students at MEP4/1 studied 


Komentar

Postingan Populer