19. Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018



Today Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prepared our self to go to mosque, mrs Tasmin from Anuban Lampang School picked up in dorm at 6.30 a.m. and we went to mosque with her family by car. Today was idul adha day. It was my first time to celebrate idul adha in the board and far from my family. 6 years ago for 3 years I celebrated idul adha in the dorm and I didn't go home, but my mother came to my dorm and brought me food. And today my mother didn't come, because it too far from my house in Indonesia 😂. I cried in the mosque when we prayed in the morning, I remembered my family and I did miss them so much 😘.
                                              
Prayed in the mosque


After prayed at 8.45 a.m. we went to school, I taught at 3th and 4th period. But Mrs Aod (home teacher MEP4/1) and Mr Roma (teacher MEP4/2) didn't go to school because they accompanied students to join competition, and they asked me to stay in the class MEP4/1, mr Roma and mrn Aod had give the students worksheet so I just need to oversee them.  At first period (8.30-9.30 a.m.) the subject was Thai and second period was Social studies (9.30-10.30 a.m.) and Thai teacher taught at class so I did my blog. After that at third period I taught at MEP4/1, I gave them exercise for unit 1 then we were correction the answers together. After that I helped the students to get lunch. Then Nurul and I bought food, but the seller didn't sell because today was idul adha day, but she gave us food, she was very kind with us 😍. Then we had lunch.
Taught at MEP4/1

Students MEP4/1 did science exercise 

Helped students to get lunch

Food gave by a moeslim seller

At 4th period I taught at MEP4/2 I also gave them exercise unit 1 and we were correction the answers together. After that at 13.30-14.30 I didn't have class and students MEP4/1 studied at lab computer with Thai teacher, so I gave value for my students exercise and followed Nurul to class to take a picture. After that students MEP4/1 ate bread and drink milk together. After that I stayed in prathom MEP4/1 until 4.30 p.m. and wait them do exercise from mr Roma. Then after 4.40 p.m. Nurul bought Thaitea but I didn’t buy because I was afraid I will lose my voice on my observation day. Then we went to dorm.
Gave students exercise at MEP4/2

Students MEP4/2 did exercise 

Students were correction the answers together



Students MEP4/21 went to lab computer 9

Gave value for my students exercise

Students drank milk and ate bread together

Students did exercise from mr Roma 

Komentar

Postingan Populer