14. Friday, August 17th, 2018

Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that we prepared for the breakfast. Then, we went to the school. Today was raining, we walked to school and we used umbrella. We went to school at 7.00 a.m. and arrived at 7.15 a.m. We drank milk and ate bread for our breakfast. I missed my country because today is the celebration of my country's independence day (Dirgahayu Indonesiaku ❤❤).

Today was raining. So, students of Anuban Lampang School held ceremony in front of the classroom instead of in the field.  they didn't study English together. After that they drank milk and I opened milk box for student MEP 4/1.
Students had ceremony in front of the class


  I opened milk box for student MEP 4/1

Students drank milk together 

Then I prepared myself to teach. Today I taught at 1st period at MEP4/1, I taught about stomata. I didn't teach at second period so I checked my student's exercise and at third period I taught at MEP/2 with the same topic, I used PPT and video to teach. After that the students had a lunch and so did I, I bought chicken and ice cream for lunch. Then, Mr Roma as my mentor, gave us salad and it was such a delicious food 🤩. After lunch, I didn't have class anymore so I followed Nurul to teach and check student's exercise again. Then, I did my lesson plan for the next week. Next, we went to dorm at 5 p.m. I was really happy because tomorrow will be holiday!!!
Taught at MEP 4/2

Students did excercise

Checked student's exercise (MEP4/2)

Thought at MEP 4/1

 Students did excercise

Checked student's exercise (MEP4/1)

 My lunch menu's

Salad gave from Mr Roma

Komentar

Postingan Populer