13. Thursday, August 16th, 2018


Today, Nurul and I woke up at 5 a.m. we prayed and after that we prepared for the breakfast and prepared to go to school. Today was a sunny day. We went to school at 7.15 a.m. and arrived at 7.30 a.m. Today like usually student's Anuban Lampang School had ceremony at 8-8.30 a.m, and then they studied English together in the yard, the topic was about parts of body and the teacher made the sentence been song and they danced together.

Had ceremony at the yard

At 8.30 a.m. I went to the class and like usually the student's drank milk together inpront of the class, then I prepared myself to teach. Today I tought at 1st period at MEP4/2 4th period at MEP4/1. Today was my third day to teach, I taught about photosynthesis. I used powerpoint and video to teach. After that we had lunch, we bought ice cream and chicken for our lunch and Mr Roma also gave us rice and egg. Then I check the students exercise. Then at 3.30 p.m I don't have class again and I followed Nurul to MEP5/1 saw she teach. After finishing the class, Nurul and I went to dorm, we walked from school and arriving the dorm we took rest and prepared to teach tomorrow.

Students drank milk in front of the class

My lunch 

Taught at MEP 4/2 

Taught at MEP 4/1


Komentar

Postingan Populer